Mob + PB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mob + PB

+2
PB KaMiKaZii
BNK JAY x
6 posters

Why Are We Like BHL

BNK JAY x
    BNK JAY x

Why Are We Like BHL Empty Why Are We Like BHL

Post by BNK JAY x Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 am

it seems over the past week or 2 that pb has become more like bhl,for example: the clan tags,the applications,the rules.I left bhl because the way bhl worked was to strict so please,make this work and do not become strict boosters otherwise im sure members will leave. I dont mean let people stall and mess around in game's but dont take it as seriously as bhl.

thanks,
    jay
    PB KaMiKaZii
    PB KaMiKaZii

Why Are We Like BHL Empty Re: Why Are We Like BHL

Post by PB KaMiKaZii Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 am

If PB didnt take it seriously people wont take us seriously then eventually it will lead to people messing around.

Dont get me wrong i get where you are coming from. We are not as strick as BHL, for example if you ask them when is your trial they will write you a bad review.

Thanks,

PB KaMiKaZii
    PB D0MiiN4T3
    PB D0MiiN4T3

Post by PB D0MiiN4T3 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 am

Jay you're not on prohibition first of all and we are not trying to be like BHL, we are strict and I think I went a bit wrong with the clan rankings, we need to be strict and enforce our rules so that people don't get the impression that we can't boost. If we weren't strict every match would end up in a WAR, but also we have been maybe going to softly on some people and we have to teach them how to boost properly with us instead of fucking up our games.

Thanks,
    PB D0MiiN4T3
    PB NiiGHTMAR3 x
    PB NiiGHTMAR3 x

Post by PB NiiGHTMAR3 x Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

also, we have to lay down some rules. As we are having so mant members joining atm. If not, everything will become out of PB and MoB's control and will become recklass.
    FinalEclipse88

Post by FinalEclipse88 Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

I know where Jay is coming from. I was a member for over 3 months!! If you need to know. Most of the originals have split cuz BHL lost its reputation because of there BS. Members like IronDoll and Mafia General started their own clan. L2K or something like that!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm

We must seperate the best boosters,the good boosters and the bad boosters. Our rules may have become stricter but its only for the better of the clan. And no we aren't like BHL. Our rules are getting a little more stricter but we still have relaxed and fun attitudes. We are reasonable people and realize sometimes people make mistakes but we can also be tough and bring down the hammer when it needs to be. So we "speak softly but carry a big stick" as FDR once put it.
    PB MaGiiKz x

Post by PB MaGiiKz x Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 am

Ye Need To Have Rules Because Look What Happened MaFiA..
    It Slpit Becos They Never Got 5 K Games Because They Always Had So Much RanDums Boosting With Them..
    FinalEclipse88

Post by FinalEclipse88 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am

Any boosting clan knows if you play with randoms the chances of getting a good boosting game aren't very good. Clan members only..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 pm