Mob + PB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mob + PB

3 posters

Rank Up Service

Rank Up Service Empty Rank Up Service

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:50 pm

I know being a boosting clan we are already a free ranking up service. Example, you join MoB-PB and rank up when you boost freely. What about the people who really want to rank up, prestige,or complete all weapon/challenges without the hassle of having to join a clan be on a website and trying to find a boosting match then getting into boosting matches. Why can't we take the hassle out of ranking up by boosting accounts for people.
    Of course this wouldn't be free we would charge MS Points accordingly to the amount the person wants to be ranked or leveled up. We can either rank up their existing account or create a new account with the name of their liking and rank it up by boosting.
    I'm not really sure what the cost would be to the player I thought as a clan our Admins/Advisors/Captains could decide the price in MS Points.
    FinalEclipse88

Rank Up Service Empty Re: Rank Up Service

Post by FinalEclipse88 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 pm

theres no reason to charge people MS for leveling up wins or kills.. Everyone can go to BHL and get 500 kills in 4 mins for free!!
    PB D0MiiN4T3
    PB D0MiiN4T3

Post by PB D0MiiN4T3 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Sorry, FinalEclipse88 do you get a hard-on over BHL because you seem to talk about them quite a lot and also it barely takes 4 minutes to get 500 kills.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Why is he even a member I never ever seen or boosted with FinalEclipse88. My whole time with PB and MoB I have never boosted with him. Does he even boost or does he just make posts on our website for fun.
    PB STONED
    PB STONED

Post by PB STONED Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am

dont know who he is m8 so hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content